As the saying goes, "There is no such thing as a stupid question" — but rather, the "stupid thing" is not to ask an important question. At the law offices of Goldman & Beslow, LLC, we carefully listen to the concerns of potential clients and educating existing clients. We welcome intelligent questions — and find that our clients' questions usually are smart ones, appropriate for their unique circumstances.
Our lawyers welcome the opportunity to hear about your unique financial problems. In most cases, we have helped other clients solve similar challenges. However, we never make assumptions before engaging in open-ended conversation with a debtor with questions and concerns.
We have put a considerable amount of effort into providing useful information on this website, and we invite you to peruse the pages we have posted here. Some of your questions may be addressed in the content on the site.
- Take a look at some of the most " frequently asked questions" regarding bankruptcy law and the impact of bankruptcy on one's financial future.
- Find out how you can avoid some common mistakes that people make related to bankruptcy.
- Take a look at the many articles that we have posted on this site, addressing common topics of interest to our clients.
- Follow these links to find answers to several key questions that many of our clients ask:
- Bankruptcy FAQ
- What Are a Co-Signer’s Responsibilities in a Bankruptcy?
- Will I Lose My Car in a Bankruptcy?
- Will I Lose My Home?
- What Can I Keep?
- What Is Credit Counseling and Debtor Education?
- Can I Keep My Insurance Policies in a Bankruptcy?
- Will My IRA Be Safe in a Bankruptcy?
- Can Taxes Ever Be Discharged?
- Bankruptcy Myths
- Should I File Chapter 7 and Stay in My House Until Sheriff's Sale?
Remember, however, that high-quality legal counsel always takes into account the particulars of a given client's needs. There is no substitute for a give-and-take questions-and-answer session with an attorney who can answer questions with your big picture clearly in focus. Bring your own questions to our attention in a free initial consultation. Contact experienced New Jersey bankruptcy attorneys today to find customized solutions to your financial problems. Call to schedule your free consultation at 973-677-9000 or 888-827-5493.
We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.