Experienced Help With All Aspects Of Bankruptcy
Difficult debt situations are never easy. We can help you navigate your way to the brighter future you deserve. Bankruptcy offers a financial lifeline that many people think simply does not exist.
At Goldman & Beslow, our firm offers people the real help they need when their debt situations have become overwhelming. We focus on debt issues and solutions such as:
- Chapter 7 bankruptcy – Chapter 7 bankruptcy provides, in many ways, the most direct path to the fresh start that you deserve.
- Chapter 13 bankruptcy – When you have income but still suffer from overwhelming debt, Chapter 13 can reorganize your debt and put you back on track.
- Fighting creditor harassment – Creditors and debt collectors often push the limits of what they are legally allowed to do in collection of a debt. We can help you put an end to creditor harassment.
- Life after bankruptcy – People are often worried about what their lives will be like after filing for bankruptcy. We can help you get a clear picture of all the benefits you can expect after filing for bankruptcy.
- Different types of debt – Not all types of debt are the same. Let us help you understand the options available to deal most effectively with your particular debt.
- Preparing for bankruptcy – What should you do to ensure you gain the most benefit from filing for bankruptcy? We can help you understand what you need to do to prepare yourself.
- Real estate and Chapter 13 – As real estate is often our most valuable investment, it is important that you have a solid understanding of how Chapter 13 treats real estate.
- Common bankruptcy questions – Most people have questions about bankruptcy and what it can do for them. We provide answers to many of the most commonly asked questions about bankruptcy.
Bankruptcy Attorneys Serving Northern And Central New Jersey
You owe it to yourself to learn more about how you can get a fresh start. We offer a free one-half hour consultation to help get you started. To schedule a consultation, call 973-414-8069 or contact us online.
We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.